SHAMROCK THE STATION 2018
How much are tickets? $15 until 3/16 11:59pm. $20 on 3/17.
Where do I buy tickets? FreshTix https://www.freshtix.com/ events/ alt -1057-shamrock- the-station -
Will Cash, Credit or Debit accepted at the gate day of event? Yes
When do the gates open? 2pm
Where is the event? Atlantic Station event lot behind the building the Regal Cinemas is in. Address: 241 20th Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30363
Where is Rideshare Drop off and Pick Up? On 20th street in front of the lot. Please put in the address 241 20th Street NW, Atlanta, Ga 30363 when requesting your drop off or pick up location.
SET TIMES**Subject to change, things can get weird backstage
3pm School of Rock
5:30pm The Wrecks
6:20pm – The Glorious Sons
7:35pm - Dreamers
9:00pm- New Politics
Rain or shine event? Yes, and whether it rains or the sun is out we have you covered with a huge tent and ponchos are stylish
Will I need my i.d.? Yes, if you are over 21 years old and you are planning on buying alcohol you will be carded for every drink purchased and there is a 2 drink limit per i.d. per purchase.
Are there reentries ? No. If you leave and then want to come back you will have to purchase another ticket. Don't @ me
Will there food and drink vendors at the event? Yes, tasty treats!
Are kids allowed? Yes. The is a ticket purchase required for every person that comes through the gate.
How do I get the lot once I park in the deck? Park near stairwells on the P1 or P2 levels of the deck; #7 (purple -has an elevator and escalator), #6(red -has an elevator and escalator), #4(purple), #3 (purple) or #2 (red).
Does it cost to park? Yes, but the 1st two hours in the Atlantic Station deck are free.
All guests and their personal belongings are subject to search upon entry. To keep lines moving quickly, Atlantic Station suggests guests leave all large bags at home. Only drawstring bag and small clutch purses allowed ( Approx. 10” x 10” x 10”) All bags will be searched before entry.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels-extra points if they're green
- Cool people
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Anything green
- Cameras – only nonprofessional cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment
- Folding Chairs
- Guy Fieri-sorry, Lauren
- Water Bottles
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Baby Strollers
- Obnoxious bros
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Backpacks & Camelbaks
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream that is NOT green
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Professional radios or walkie -talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside event lot
- Carts of any kind
- The cast of Jersey Shore
- Festival Totems and Flags
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Weapons or explosives of any kind