Sunset Sessions returns Sunday, April 28th. Sunset Sessions is a FREE weekly alternative music concert series powered by Mountain Dew. Sunset Sessions first launched in 2015. ALT 105.7, herMustache, and Park Tavern have been bringing Atlantans and visitors alike an incredible lineup of live music from some of today’s most buzz-worthy artists for the past 4 years. Sunset Sessions is held every Sunday from April through September under Park Tavern’s spacious, air-conditioned Garden Tent. Rain or shine you will stay dry and enjoy the music.
Every Sunday enjoy the artwork of Daniel Curran. Daniel Curran is an Atlanta based visual artist working in both traditional and digital mediums. His current focus includes heavily textured portraits of iconic figures in music and pop culture. Daniel also creates vibrantly colored digital drawings of animals and other creatures, which are then transferred into prints on wood. His portfolio can be found online at www.danielcurranart.com and across social media @danielcurranart.
Located conveniently off of the Atlanta BeltLine, concertgoers can enjoy giveaways throughout the series and, the opportunity to mingle with on-air personalities from ALT 105.7 in Atlanta. Plus, fans can try specialty seasonal cocktails, house-brews, 1/2 off sushi from 9 p.m. to midnight, and much more.
Season Line Up
- 4/28 - T HARDY MORRIS / NEIGHBOR LADY with Teddy & the Rough Riders
- 5/5 - JOE HERTLER & the Rainbow Seekers / Laura Reed / Whoa Dakota
- 5/12 - TROPIDELIC / Of Good Nature / Beauregard & the Downright
- 5/19 - RHETT PRICE / Nadia Vaeh / Forrest Isn’t Dead
- 6/2 - KAT WRIGHT / The Rad Trads
- 6/9 - STOP LIGHT OBSERVATIONS / Sound Culture
- 6/16 - JOSHUA HEDLEY / The Tuten Brothers
- 6/23 - BLAIR CRIMMINS & THE HOOKERS / Remember Jones / The 502s
- 6/30 - MO LOWDA & THE HUMBLE / Rare Creatures / Dead Swells
- 7/7 - DIANE COFFEE
- 7/14 - DR. BACON / Mermaid Motor Lounge
- 7/28 - PROXIMA PARADA / Little Bird
- 8/4 - RESINATED
- 8/18 - PEOPLE’S BLUES OF RICHMOND
- 9/8 - CBDB/ Arson Daily/ LaGoons
- 9/22 - All The Locals/ OBB/ The Mammoths
- 9/29 - The Band of Heathens/ Parker Gispert (of The Whigs)/ MYFEVER
SPONSORS: Mountain Dew, Aquafina, Pepsi, ALT 105.7, herMustache Booking, Red Stripe, Newcastle, Strongbow, Tecate Light, Sierra Nevada, Bacardi Rum, Corzo Tequila, Cutwater Fugu Vodka,Woodbridge Wines & Rose' by Robert Mondavi Winery, White Claw, Cutwater Horchata Cold Brew, Cutwater Paloma Cocktail, & Cutwater Ginger Beer