Chipper Jones played for the Atlanta Braves for the entirety of his 18 year long baseball career and he’s not leaving Atlanta anytime soon - but he is moving. And you could potentially be his buyer! That is....if you have $3.75 MILLION to spend on a new house. But on the off chance you are in the neighborhood for a new luxury pad. Here are the stats of Chippers house:
- The 8,795-square-foot home for sale sits on 4.4 acres
- located off Hopewell Road inside The Manor Golf & Country Club
- seven bedrooms
- eight full bathrooms and four half-baths
- heated saltwater pool/waterfall
- cabana with two pizza ovens.
- Batting Cage - OF COURSE