It's the most wonderful time of the year!...not Christmas, but Halloween! Yay! Atlanta has allllllll the things to do this Fall season and they begin right now! Below is a list of fun, Fall things happening all over our city this month....
- Fall Festival in Candler Park
- 11 a.m. until late Oct. 5-6
- Candler Park Dr. and McLendon Ave. NE, Atlanta
- Oktoberfest Atlanta
- 5-11p.m. Oct. 11, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Oct. 12
- Historic Fourth Ward Park, 680 Dallas St. NE, Atlanta
- 49th Annual Pride Festival
- Times vary, Oct. 11-13, Piedmont Park, 400 Park Dr. NE, Atlanta
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival
- Noon to 10 p.m. Oct. 19, Little 5 Points, Euclid Avenue NE,
- Halloween in the Highlands
- 6 p.m. Oct. 26, Virginia Highland, 841 North Highland Ave.
...uhhhh not to mention the NUMEROUS shows we have happening including Catfish & the Bottlemen and TwentyOne Pilots to name a few - check out our calendar HERE!