If you love Cheetos, a trip to New York city just might be in order!
There's a new pop up restaurant coming to NYC next week called The Spotted Cheetah, and they use Cheetos to make all their entrees. By the way, it all sounds delicious too! I mean I love myself a great bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos, so I'm gonna have to go here!
Here's the details via the site:
"Located in the heart of New York City at 211 W. Broadway, The Spotted Cheetah will be open to the public by reservation only August 15 – August 17 and will provide guests the opportunity to enjoy the ultimate Cheetos dining experience. The menu combines the beloved cheese and crunch of Cheetos with chef Anne Burrell’s culinary talent. With her trademark spiky blonde hair and fun, pumped-up personality, Burrell has worked some of the top restaurants in New York, including her new restaurant, Phil & Anne's Good Time Lounge, studied culinary landscape and traditions of Italy, and authored two popular cookbooks, Cook Like A Rockstar and Own Your Kitchen. Now she's lending her culinary expertise at something completely different with the world's first Cheetos restaurant."
The menu includes:
- Cheetos® Crusted Fried Pickles + Creamy Ranch
- Cheetos® Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
- Cheetos® Meatballs
- Purrfectly Fried Green Tomatoes
- Flamin' Hot® and White Cheddar Mac n' Cheetos®
- Cheetos® Mix-ups® Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Spicy Cheetos® Nachos
- Flamin' Hot® Limón Chicken Tacos
- Cheetos® Sweetos® Crusted Cheesecake
- Cheetos® Sweetos® Sweet and Salty Cookies
- White Cheddar Cheetos® and Cheetos® Sweetos® Apple Crepe
Wanna make a reservation? Click HERE!